Inlet Air / GT Inlet air
- EMW® wedge filters are primarily used in heating / ventilation / air conditioning systems, laboratories, chemical and pharmaceutical plants as well as dust removal hoods at workplaces.
- Series MS filter systems from EMW® in fine, EPA and HEPA filter classes are primarily used in heating / ventilation / air conditioning systems, laboratories, chemical and pharmaceutical plants as well as dust removal hoods at workplaces.
- Series RS (H)EPA filter systems from EMW® are primarily used in heating / ventilation / air conditioning (HVAC) systems, in laboratories, in chemical and pharmaceutical plants as well as dust removal hoods at workplaces.
- EMW®’s Z-Line pre-filter cells are known for outstanding performance proven in many years’ service. Taking this proven strength and durability to new levels, the new Z-LineGT generation is ideally suited for inlet air filtration of gas turbine power generators.
- EMW® Z–line pre-filter cells are used primarily in ventilation and air conditioning systems and air intake systems for turbomachinery. Their filter media are made up of 100 % synthetic materials and offer a very large filter surface due to their "Z" pleat configuration. Their extremely high dust holding capacity is maintained even at 100% relative humidity.
Liquid Process and Fuels
- Fulflo SF multi-cartridge filter vessels in carbon steel, 304 & 316 stainless steel designs meet a broad range of liquid and gas applications and conform to ASME code.
- Filtration solutions for fluids and gases in high temperature and high flow applications.
- Unique construction improves particle retention, service-life and flow rates
- Filter cartridges are manufactured with premium grade, phenolic impregnated cellulosic filter media
Gases and Compressed Air
- Filters designed to filter contaminants such as rust, pipe scale, compressor lube oil, and water from compressed gases.
- Remove all visible oil mist and smoke from vacuum pump exhaust even when it is saturated with oil
- ASME filter replacement elements designed to incorporate large flow capacities for maximum performance with low differential pressures.
- Atomic Absorption (AA) Gas Purifier is an engineered, wall mountable system designed to purify gases commonly used with AA Spectrophotometers. Consisting of two independent filtration systems for purifying compressed air and for acetylene gas.
Hydraulic & Engine / Mobile
- Hydraulic elements offer superior protection for your engine-powered equipment.
- Portable Filter Carts are the most economical way to protect your system from the harm that can be caused by contamination
- Duplex filters are a cast iron or stainless steel filter for heavy duty duplex operation applications that need to stay online during a filter change.
- Spin-on lube filters protect your engine from wear particles that can otherwise lead to premature parts failure.