Centrifugal Oil Separators
- MP centrifuges have bowl discs which greatly improve the efficiency of our products. MP centrifuges are unique in having bowl discs for these types of centrifuges - this feature is not available from any other manufacturer.
- MP centrifuges have been designed to eliminate cross contamination between contaminated oil and cleaned oil, from the unique impeller drawing oil in at the base of the units to oil-sealed components. All ensure cleaned oil and dirty oil remain separate.
- No matter which unit you require, our units outperform all other competitors by nearly three to one.
Mechline or Magnaline Pumps
- The mechanical sealed pumps are financially more economical, due to the shaft seal design. The main difference of the mechanically sealed pump is it’s designation of high or low temperature, with the pump designed to be coupled directly to an electric motor of flange type and, also with options of a pressure relief valve.
- Magnaline pumps are magnetically sealed and completely leak free, requiring very low maintenance. As these type of pumps contain no seals, they are very reliable, and entail very low maintenance plans keeping costs to a minimum. Installation is also very easy, as there is no need for alignment of motor/pump.